Um, honestly, I didn't even recognize the bottom picture. I thought it was some random Elder. So the good news is that you don't REALLY look like that.
i'd like to say that you look pretty stylish in that pic, but i have one that is almost exactly the same and it's hideous. at least i can truthfully say that you pulled off a helmet much better than i did!
loved the pics of your sister on the mission -- brought back some good memories!
Um, honestly, I didn't even recognize the bottom picture. I thought it was some random Elder. So the good news is that you don't REALLY look like that.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how does she get her hair so straight?! Is there some Korean secret that she needs to be sending home RIGHT NOW?
ReplyDeleteStill...you win the smiling contest.
ReplyDeleteI'm on a roll. I should post like 10 more comments. And then go to bed.
ReplyDeleteOk, going to bed.
ReplyDeletei'd like to say that you look pretty stylish in that pic, but i have one that is almost exactly the same and it's hideous. at least i can truthfully say that you pulled off a helmet much better than i did!
ReplyDeleteloved the pics of your sister on the mission -- brought back some good memories!